- Lubricate your new pottery into cooking oil, both inside and outside, before using the product for the first time - it saturates the pores and makes the clay close.
- Put the pottery into the oven and turn on 160 degrees. Allow the pottery to heat for 30 minutes to burn the oil into the clay pot.
3. Clean the clay with warm water and soap.
1. Lubricate the clay into cooking oil, both inside and outside - it saturates the pores and closes the clay.
2. Put the pottery into the oven and turn on 160 degrees. Allow the pottery to heat for 30 minutes to burn the oil into the clay pot.
- Clean the clay with warm water and soap.
TIP / Always lubricate the clay into cooking oil before use, and be sure to heat and cool the clay slowly to avoid cracks.
Terracotta is Italian and means "burnt clay". Creating terracotta products is an old tradition in which the raw materials of nature are formed into functional products. Terakotta are non-glazed pottery which is burned at low temperature.
The series from MUUBS are unique pieces of pottery handmade in teracotta by local ceramists in Indonesia.
- Oven for oven dishes, such as lasagna.
- The grill for wok dishes, pies etc.
- Gas stove
- Serving hot dishes. Teracotta has a good ability to keep the food warm if the clay is heated in the oven before use.
- We recommend that the terracotta gets used to high temperatures slowly to protect the pottery in the best way. If the Pottery goes from cold to hot temperatures quickly the pottery may get damaged. Therefore make sure to slowly heat the pottery when cooking.
- Suitable for food
- Not dishwasher safe